Friday, April 30, 2010

Friends

I am not good at writing poems but at times I try to be poetic.......This particular poem is for my friends who complete my life in a lot many ways...

Friends
 
One day when you feel alone or whenever you miss me
Remember I’m at the end of a phone
Just give a call and I will be there beside you always
I love you loads
And that must show
I want to let the entire world to know
I have a friend that is you
I love you for all you do
And love and care I have experienced from you
Bearing all my tantrums when I was going through
Some of the toughest days of my life
You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,  
Telling me you care for me and I even mean a lot to you
Sharing all small and big, sad and happy moments
Have helped in getting some of the best days in my life
Thank you friend you mean a lot to me
Maybe now I will get to realize
How much you mean to me

1 comment:

Rajesh Thakur said...

The poem is excellent but after calling 8 or 9 times your answer is always "phone was in silent mode" and "MUJHE PATA NAHI CHALA"

Post a Comment