Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Dad………The Real Hero Of My Life


My early memories of my life are full of lovely images of my dad. Handsome, tall, disciplines, happy and so gentle! Now after so many long years, nothing has changed -- neither the way I look up to him nor the way he take care of me and my sisters.

My dad has always been an epitome of all that a man should be...compassionate, tough, strong, gentle, firm, decisive, understanding and above all a man of values.

He always put others happiness before his, thus gaining so much love and respect not just from us but from other members of the family, neighbors and his colleagues.

Ours is a conservative family where a girl child is not welcome with open hands. He had always shown the same measure of happiness at the birth of all his four daughters. For him we are his gems and 'peace to his eyes.

Today whatever I am is just because of him. He has supported me and my sisters in all possible way which I don’t find amongst other members of the family. He understands us like no one. Just a “hello” on the mobile phone can make him realize what I am going around. No matter what I can never repay him the love and care he has devoted on all us.

Today I strive to be the strength of his shoulders because I am proud to be my dad's daughter. Love you dad...need you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment